The Law Office
Property | Personal Injury and Accidents | General Litigation | Wills & Probate| Employment | Family Matters | Environmental Law
- Residential and Rural Conveyancing
- Sales and Purchases
- Family Property Transfers
Personal Injury and Accidents
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Medical Negligence
- Accidents at Work
- Trespass, Nuisance, Breach of Contract
- Property Disputes, Easements, Claims for Damages
- Claims for Breaches of Constitutional and Human Rights
- Claims in the Spheres of Private Law and Public Law.
Wills and Probate
- Will drafting and advice.
- Extraction of Probate and Grants of Administration.
- Estate and Tax Planning.
- Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Unfair treatment in the workplace
- Unfair dismissal.
- Family Law, Separation, Divorce and Mediation.
- Access, Custody and Guardianship.
– Planning and Development Law to include making Submissions and – Appeals in respect of Planning and Environmental Issues
– Judicial Review Litigation in the Superior Courts
– Litigation and Arbitration in respect of Natural Resources, Wind, Solar, Quarries, Anaerobic, Forestry, Water, Animal Production, Welfare and Abuse
A Tradition of Excellence
For over 120 years, the firm of Walter P Toolan & Sons, incorporating the practices of Peter Canning and James A Kiernan, has been at the heart of legal practice in North West Ireland